Saturday 12 April 2014

Fly Away

 
 
When I saw the new challenge over on the 7Dots Studio Blog I knew I just had to  play along. The theme is Fly away. You can find the blog challenge here.
 
 This is what the theme means to me...
 


 
 
I have used the reverse side of Sweet Dreams from the Dreamer Collection . ( yes I have been hoarding it.. giggle)
 
 
 
and  some sticker elements from the Domestic Goddess collection from 7Dots Studio.
 
 

 
I have also added in a few pieces of Tim Holtz Idea-ology - I can tell the monocles are going to be a favourite!. I've also used a little sprinkle of UmWow Studio Circle Confetti - this chipboard is to die for!

 
So there you have it.. my version of fly away..
 
Thank you for stopping by, I hope to see you again soon..
Happy creating
Karen  xx



6 comments:

  1. Amazing work. Love the tag and the layout, technique and embellishments are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! Great details! Thank you for joining to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a stunning tag!! wow so glad you joined us at the 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous and I too hoard the Dreamer Collection! Its my FAV! Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag! It's amazing! Thank you for playing with us at 7 Dots Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this on Pinterest, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete