Tuesday 10 June 2014

Feed your Soul

 Howdy everyone! hope you are having a wonderful week, It's been a perfect couple of days here for creating-  a public holiday and a rainy day - see, I told you perfect!, so I thought I'd take the time to do some creating again, just because.
 
 This is what my desk looked like while I was creating,
 
 
 how can one little tag make so much mess!!
 
This is what the end result looks like..
 
 
I absolutely adore the Nature Walk line from 7Dots Studio, The colours and design elements in this line are just so me! I've used it as my tag base, as well as cutting the dragonfly out of one of the die cut tag elements and adding in one of the phrase stickers..

 
I've also added in a few Prima embellishments -  Finnabair  mechanicals - love these too!! and some crystals and a clock hand.
 
 
 
and finished it off with of course some of my favourite UmWow Studio Star Connfetti, thread and machine stitching and a Tim Holtz metal corner. I absolutely love how this  tag has turned out, I'd love to know what you think..
 
 
 
The Details:
 
Tag Base:
7Dots Studio - Nature Walk - Winged Vines (reverse side)
 
Stamp:
 
Other Elements:
7Dots Studio - Nature Walk - Dragon Fly
7Dots Studio - Nature Walk - Phrase sticker
UmWow Studio Star Confetti
 
 
Thank you so much for your visit, and for all the amazing words of encouragement and kind comments you have all been leaving me, I appreciate them so very much! I can't believe that my little corner of blog land is getting close to having 10,000 visits, only about 1000 to go.. wow!.. thank you all so so much!
 
Happy creating, see you again soon!
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely!! The tag...yes. The mess? YES! It was well worth a small amount of clutter for a little bit don't you think?
    (PS that happens to me when I create the smallest of projects also...I think it just goes with the creativity end of things :D)
    TFS it's so pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you tag is beautiful, I love the composition of it. The dragonfly looks so delicate next to the mechanicals and the little stars are delightful. You deserve all those visits, your work is always so lovely! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Karen. I love the dragonfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Beautiful tag!!! <3 the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag! I love the monotones you use much of the time. I'm really happy to have found your blog through VLVS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oven Omega Shaving Razor HD - Titanium Arts
    Oven Omega Shaving Razor titanium iv chloride HD is the titanium pipes product titanium jewelry piercing of a company of renowned titanium scissors shaver manufacturers. All eyes must titanium mug be on the razor for optimum comfort and convenience.Material: Stainless steelLength: 1.75”₱4,745.00 to ₱2,745.00

    ReplyDelete