Sunday 22 June 2014

Happy Dance!!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful week and have had a little chance to get in some creating!
 
I have lots of exciting things to share...
 
yay!! we made it past 10,000 page views!!
 
Thank you all so very very very much! thank you so much for your visits, kind words and support, it means so much to me!
 
 I also have some Design team news to share with you,  I''m so very proud to say that there is now another little badge on the right hand side of my blog,
 
 
 
I'm so happy and excited to be asked back to design for Viva Las VegaStamps!  they are an awesome company, with amazing stamps!, if you haven't checked them out, you really should..
 
 Here is a little sneak peek at what's on my desk.. watch this space there's lots of creating going on :)
 


see you all again soon xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment