Monday 14 April 2014

Worn Book Tag Journal cover.

It's a miserable wet and rainy Monday here today, so I thought I would share with you my altered worn book cover tag journal.  As you have probably guessed by now, I love to make tags.. so I thought I had better have a place to put them. So I have altered the front of one of Tim Holtz's Worn covers. I've used the composition one.
 
This is how it started off..
 

I then made this tag using paper from the 9th Wave collection from 7Dots Studio, a Graphic 45 Book Plate and fussy cut butterfly, as well as a selection of Tim Holtz Idea- ology.. ( of course giggle) and a little bit of prima (the clock face)
 
 
The second last step was attach it to the front of the worn book cover.
 
 
and  lastly to add in a little bit of dangly curtness to the side of the cover. Í just love the little tiny pocket watch!
 
 
So there you have it, one new Tag Journal ready to fill!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit, hope to see you again soon.
 
Happy Creating
Karen xx
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Just when I think you've reached perfection you go and slam the ball right out of the ball park again, this is seriously amazing Karen!!! Love your work and never tire seeing your endeavors <3 yours tags and this journal cover is in a league of its own, "A" league Super Star !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks, thank you so much Rox, it means so much to me. Thank you for your very kind and encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously one talented artist Karen. The journal is a beautiful piece of art to keep beautiful pieces of art in. Well done you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! A book of lushness. Love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. I'm new to your blog. Have bookmarked it. :-) Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really beautiful Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE what I find with your blog, Karen! So glad I found your inspiring place! You have a new follower ;)
    Greetings from Vienna,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style Karen. It's right up my street. Your tags are delicious!

    ReplyDelete