Wednesday 12 March 2014

Be You - with Lulu!

 
Hi Guys.. I have some very exciting news to share with you today..
 
I've been lucky enough to be asked to be a part of the wonderful LuluArt Design Team. I'm so very happy to be a part of the little LuluArt family, and would love to share with you my very first Dt project..
 
For those of you that don't know me, I love to create on tags. I love the challenge of creating on such a small place. I have collected all my tags within a Tim Holtz worn bookcover, and use this as a little art journal.   My tag today - be you...uses a few of my favourite supplies...Distress inks and paints...


So without to much more babbling from me.. Here is my tag...  You can see it in a bit more detail through  a quick little video of the steps I used to create it over on the LuluArt blog here..  We'd love for you to drop on by! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, hope to see you again soon, and until next time.
Happy creating!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable tag...love the feather. Congrats on your DT position!

    ReplyDelete